Joystick / HOTAS Chair Mount
Aluminum chair mount for joysticks and throttles.
Compatible with Brunner, CH Products, Logitech, Saitek, Thrustmaster, VKB, Virpil and Winwing systems.
Can be directly attached to the majority of gaming chairs.
For a HOTAS setup (joystick and throttle) two mounts are needed.This item ships from our US warehouse in Tampa, FL. Combine with other products shipping from Florida for much reduced shipping rates.
The best place for a joystick or throttle is sometimes right on the chair. The goal of the chair mounts is to transform your own office chair into a stable cockpit without major changes.
The profiles of the chair mounts are anchored directly to the receiving points of the armrests. The mount can be quickly attached and removed. Without the mounts, the chair can be fully used again as an office chair.
To make our mounts compatible with as many office chairs as possible, we provide a selection of universal mounting plates that can be selected when ordering.
For chairs with armrests in an oblique position (for example, Noblechairs Icon Series), the armrests must be swapped from left to right.
If you’d like to help us make the chair mount compatible with as many different chairs as possible, visit our MONSTER FOUNDRY Discord.
We offer extensions to make the chair mounts more flexible:
The mounting plates for joystick and throttle can be infinitely adjusted and fixed in height and distance. They are specially designed to meet the requirements of each system and can be reordered individually.
The following joystick and Throttle mounting plates are available when ordering:
- Brunner CLS-E
- Brunner CLS-P
- CH Products Combat-/Fighterstick & Pro Throttle
- Logitech G940
- Logitech/Saitek X52/Pro
- Logitech/Saitek X55/X56
- Realsimulator FSSB 3
- Saitek X65F
- Thrustmaster Cougar
- Thrustmaster T-Flight
- Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick AIRBUS Edition
- Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant AIRBUS Edition
- Thrustmaster T16000M FCS
- Thrustmaster TWCS
- Thrustmaster Viper TQS
- Thrustmaster Warthog
- VKB Black Mamba
- VKB Gladiator/NXT/Pro
- VKB Gunfighter MK1/MK2/MK3
- VPC MongoosT-50/CM/CM2 Joystick
- VPC MongoosT-50/CM/CM2/CM3 Throttle
- VPC WarBRD
- Winwing Super Libra
- Winwing Super Taurus
- 1x chair mount with customized attachment plate*
- 1x aluminium mounting plate*
- screws/nuts or velcro pads to attach the joystick or throttle*
*depending on the order selection
For setup and adjustment, a hex key set with ball head is required. (Not included)
Chair, armrests, joystick or throttle are not included in the shipment and serve on the product images only to illustrate the complete structure.
Print FORM MFC/MPS
- MONSTERTECH Chairs/Seats
Print FORM 1
- Maxnomic / NEEDforSEAT
- and many more...
Print FORM 2
- Arozzi (straight armrests)
- AK-Opal *
- Emerge Vartan
- EWIN Knight series
- GTOmega Racing
- Killabee (8XXX Series)
- L33t (E-Sport/Elite)
- Razer Enki
- Razer Iskur *
- Sharkoon (Straight Armrests)
- ThunderX3 (Straight Armrests)
- Vertagear (Racing)
- Von Racer Big & Tall
- ...please choose FORM 2 for the majority of other gaming chair brands.
Print FORM 3
- IKEA Järvfjället
- IKEA MATCHSPEL
Print FORM 4
Print FORM 5
- Autonomous ErgoChair 2
- Autonomous ErgoChair Pro
- Nouhaus ErgoTask *
Print FORM 6
- Vertagear Trigger
Print FORM 7
- Autonomous Ergochair Recline/Core
- Eurotech Ergohuman
- Haworth Fern / Zody / Very / Soij
- Herman Miller Aeron
- Herman Miller Embody
- Steelcase Gesture / Leap V2 / Think
- Respawn 110
Developed with the support of the Sim community
Many thanks to all who contributed ideas, tests and criticism to the realization of the project!
PRESS / REVIEWS
Varvat.se – Review
- Are two chair mounts required for a HOTAS setup?Yes, Joystick / Throttle or Dual Joystick systems require two mounts.
- I changed my HOTAS/Joystick setup, what to do?The mounting plates are easily interchangeable and can be ordered separately.
- Do I get tracking info for my order?You will receive a tracking email for your package shortly after it ships out. (Usually directly from DHL or DHL Express)
Instruction Manual (.pdf)