Joystick / HOTAS Table Mount
Aluminium table mount for joystick, throttle and HOTAS systems. Compatible with Brunner, CH Products, Logitech, Thrustmaster, VKB and VPC models.
Our focus in the design of the Joystick / HOTAS table mount is on absolute stability. The joystick and throttle must be firmly connected to the table and must not wobble even under strong force. Joystick or Throttle must be quickly removable, so as not to disturb if necessary.
The fastening process on the table is very easy and flexible due to the quick release construction. In just a few seconds, the table mount can be attached or detached.
Clamping force up to 250N.
Can be mounted on tabletops with a thickness of 0.5-10 cm.
Click image to enlarge.
The mounting plates for joystick or throttle are infinitely adjustable in height and can be fixed.
(max. lowering: 22 cm)
The mounting plates for joystick and throttle are specially designed for the requirements of the respective system and can be individually reordered. The following joystick and throttle mounting plates are available when ordering:The gallery was not found!
- Brunner CLS-E
- Brunner CLS-P
- CH Products Combat-/Fighterstick & Pro Throttle
- Logitech G940
- Logitech/Saitek X52/Pro
- Logitech/Saitek X55/X56
- Realsimulator FSSB 3
- Saitek X65F
- Thrustmaster Cougar
- Thrustmaster T-Flight
- Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick AIRBUS Edition
- Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant AIRBUS Edition
- Thrustmaster T16000M FCS
- Thrustmaster TWCS
- Thrustmaster Warthog
- VKB Black Mamba
- VKB Gladiator/NXT/Pro
- VKB Gunfighter MK1/MK2/MK3
- VPC MongoosT-50/CM/CM2 Joystick
- VPC MongoosT-50/CM/CM2/CM3 Throttle
- VPC WarBRD
- Winwing Super Libra
- Winwing Super Taurus
Table Protection and increased Grip
The top plate of the mount is thinly coated with plastic to protect the surface of the table while increasing the grip.
- 1x aluminium table mount
- 1x aluminium mounting plate
- Screws/nuts or velcro pads to attach the joystick or throttle (depending on the system)
For setup and adjustment, a hex key set with ball head is required. (Not included)
Joystick and Throttle are not included and serve only to illustrate a complete structure.
Developed with the support of the Sim community
Many thanks to all who contributed ideas, tests and criticism to the realization of the project!
REVIEWS / PRESS
- Are two table mounts required for a HOTAS setup?Yes, Joystick / Throttle or Dual Joystick systems require two mounts.
- I changed my HOTAS/Joystick setup, what to do?The mounting plates are easily interchangeable and can be ordered separately.
- Are Warthog joystick extensions compatible?There is enough space for all lengths of Warthog joystick extensions.
- Do I get tracking info for my order?You will receive a tracking email for your package shortly after it ships out. (Usually directly from DHL or DHL Express)
Instruction Manual (.pdf)